Job Vacancies (2) as at Week Beginning 8 June 2020
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Nursery Nurse or qualified
L3 Teaching Assistant to work in our Nursery Class from
September 2020. Please contact the school on 0208 959 2325 for details.
Due to the retirement of our EYFS Leader Governors are currently looking to appoint a Nursery Class Teacher/Early Years Leader for January 2021. Please see the job advert and fill out the documents below and email to email@example.com. We are a super school to work in, so please do get in touch.
New Year 2021 ahead, new school, great new job! Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher and ready for a change? Why not arrange a visit to our lovely school and apply for the above post.
The Governors are looking to appoint an excellent Early Years Teacher for January 2021 who will be joining a lovely school where teachers still enjoy teaching and our pupils have excellent attitudes to learning.
The successful applicants will need to:
- Be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be an Early Years Teacher, with good subject knowledge and understand how young children learn
- Have a proven record of very good teaching and have high expectations for all pupils
- Have the ability to lead and inspire other staff so that the children are motivated to learn and receive an excellent start to school
- Be hardworking and able to work collaboratively as part of a team dedicated to promoting high standards throughout the school.
We are a two-form entry school and can offer you:
- A caring school community with a strong Catholic ethos
- A very happy workplace with delightful, well behaved pupils who love coming to school
- A friendly and dedicated professional staff that will willingly provide support
- Excellent resources for teaching and learning
- Hardworking supportive Governors and very appreciative parents
- A school where you can make a difference.
You have now read our advert so please ring Miss Lynch, the Head Teacher for a chat or arrange to visit the school and see for yourself. Tel: 020 89592325
Further information and an application pack are available from the school website www.annunciationinf.org.uk
We look forward to receiving your completed application forms which should be returned to the school by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Currently open
Interview date: To be confirmed
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment procedures and the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.