Job Vacancies (2) for September 2021
Early Years Teacher (Full-time or p/t considered) and a
NQTs are welcome to apply
The Governors are looking to appoint dedicated teachers for September 2021 who will be joining a lovely school where teachers still enjoy teaching and our pupils have excellent attitudes to learning. Please see the job advert and fill out the documents below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a super school to work in, so please do get in touch.
The successful applicants will need to:
- Be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be exciting, imaginative teachers passionate about children's learning and developing the whole child
- Have QTS and a good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and/or KS1 as well as a proven record of very good teaching
- Be willing to lead a curriculum area if required
- Be hardworking and able to work collaboratively as part of a team dedicated to promoting high standards throughout the school.
We are a two-form entry school and can offer you:
- A caring school community with a strong Catholic ethos
- A very happy workplace with delightful, well behaved pupils who love coming to school
- A friendly and dedicated professional staff that will willingly provide support
- Excellent resources for teaching and learning
- Hardworking supportive Governors and very appreciative parents
- A school where you can make a difference.
We would love to hear from you so please ring Miss Lynch, the Head Teacher for a chat or arrange to visit the school and see for yourself. Tel: 020 89592325
Further information and an application pack are available from the school website www.annunciationinf.org.uk
We look forward to receiving your completed application forms which should be returned to the school by post or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 23 April by 12.00 Noon
Interview date: Tuesday 27 April
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment procedures and the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.