We are currently looking to appoint a Y1 teacher for September 2019. Please see below the job advert and fill out the documents below and email to email@example.com. We are a super school to work in, so please do get in touch.
New Academic Year ahead, new school, great new job! Are you an experienced KS1 Teacher and ready for a change? Maybe you are at the start of your career and looking for your first post as an NQT. You are both very welcome, so why not visit our lovely school and apply for the above post.
The Governors are looking to appoint an excellent Class Teacher who will be joining a lovely school where teachers still enjoy teaching and our pupils have excellent attitudes to learning.
The successful applicants will need to:
- Be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Have good subject knowledge and understand how young children learn
- Have a proven record of very good teaching
- Be hardworking and able to work collaboratively as part of a team dedicated to promoting high standards throughout the school.
We are a two-form entry school and can offer you:
- A caring school community with a strong Catholic ethos
- A very happy workplace with delightful pupils who love coming to school
- A friendly and dedicated professional staff that will willingly provide support
- Excellent resources for teaching and learning
- Hardworking supportive Governors and very appreciative parents.
You have now read our advert so please ring Miss Lynch for a chat and arrange to visit the school and see for yourself.
Further information and an application pack are available from the school website www.annunciationinf.org.uk
We look forward to receiving your completed application forms which should be returned to the school by post or email.
Closing date: Friday 14 June
Interview date: Monday 17 June
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment procedures and the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.