- Full School Re-opening letter July 2020
- School Covid Risk Assessment
- Welcome from the Head Teacher and meet your new Teachers for September
- Staggered start times and pick up times for September 2020
- Message from the Deputy Leader of Barnet Council about schools reopening in September
- Short survey for Barnet children about school and Covid-19 lockdown
- Helpful Coronavirus resources for Parents
Helpful Coronavirus resources for Parents
Below is a selection of books you can share with your children to help explain coronavirus.
Below are some youtube video clips to help your child prepare for returning to school and the need for social distancing.
- Time to Come In, Bear: A Children's Story about Social Distancing Written by Kim St. Lawrence Read by Ryan St. Lawrence.
- A youtube clip to explain Social Distancing to Kids
- For very young children who may not understand the concept of viruses and germs, this video from Sesame Street's Grover is a great way to show them the “good” and “bad” of being far away and too close up to someone. Grover and Social Distancing - there is no better way to spread some educational truth about staying safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Below is some more government guidance and support materials from other organisations for YOU and your children.
COVID -19 guidance: Supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing
Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and
wellbeing during the COVID-19 outbreak
Click here to access the NSPCC acdvice and support for parents and carers. There is an online hub providing advice and support for parents and carers during the Coronavirus outbreak.