- Term Dates
- The School Day
- School Attendance
- Health and Welfare
- School Meals
- Pupil Premium
- School Sport Funding
- After School Clubs
- Parent View
- Parent Handbook
- Helping at Home
- Year 1 Helping at Home
- Year 2 Helping at Home
- Year 1 & 2 End of Year Expectations
- Presentations from Curriculum Meetings
The School Day
Nursery Morning Session 8.45am - 11.45am
Afternoon Session 12.30pm - 3.30pm
Infants 8.55am - 12.00pm
1.15pm - 3.05pm
At the end of each full term (i.e. Christmas, Easter and Summer) the school closes early at 1.00pm. The Nursery always closes the day before the rest of the school.
The doors open at 8.50am. Children are expected to wait quietly and not run around the garden. Smoking is not permitted on school grounds and litter bins are provided for your use. Children are not to eat/drink within the school grounds. Please DO NOT leave your child unattended as the school does not take responsibility for pupils until 8.50 am when they arrive in their classroom.
Every minute in school counts!
Being late means your child:
- Misses joining in with morning prayers
- Misses important social time with friends before the school day begins
- Misses vital information at the beginning of the first lesson making it harder to learn
- Misses time to look at teacher comments made on pieces of completed work and make corrections if necessary
Even if your child is only 5 minutes late,
3 lates = 15 minutes missed
(which is equivalent of one reading session)
School finishes at 3:05pm so children should be promptly collected. If a child has not been collected until 3:30pm, the school will ring the parent. If late collections continue a letter will be sent out to the parents.